Max All® - 1 Gallon
MAXALL® is an all surface non-stick coating that provides an invisible barrier to prevent otherwise difficult to remove soils from adhering. This greatly reduces labor and time needed when the treated surface is cleaned, without requiring the use of harsh or toxic cleaners.
MAXALL may be applied to any surface not damaged by water. This no odor formula is nontoxic and may be used safely indoors or out, without ventilation requirements.
Recommended For Use On:
All types of metals, plastic, painted surfaces, glass, ceramic, and any surface not effected by water.
- Surface to be treated should be free of all oils, grease, heavy soils, to insure maximum effectiveness.
- Apply by spray, pump spray, brush, sponge or roller,
- Apply a THIN UNIFORM COAT.
- On smooth surfaces apply at the rate of 1500-2000 sq. ft./gallon. On porous surfaces such as cement, brick or wood apply at the rate of 250-400 sq. ft./gallon.
- For maximum gloss and appearance, buff out the dried coating with a lint free cloth or buffing pad/drill for larger areas.
- NOTE: Best results are obtained when applied with a dampened cloth and spread uniformly over the surface to be treated. APPLY 3 THIN COATS.
Safety Instructions For Use:
- Protect all exposed skin areas with chemical resistant covering.
- Always wear protective eyewear and chemical resistant gloves during handling and use.
- If product gets on skin, wash off immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Respirator is recommended if sprayed.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.