Monument Repair Kit w/ Milliput - Pro
Atlas Preservation Monument Repair Kit - Pro
Supplies needed to reset a headstone onto a flat base. Pro kit will set ALL the monuments. View photos for instructions and watch a long form YouTube video provided by the Wisconsin Historical Society here!
- Monument Setting Compound - 1 Gallon (16lb)
- Milliput Versatile Epoxy Putty Standard Yellow/Gray Case- 10x 4oz units
- #2 Lead Wedge - 50"
- Wooden Blocks 1/2" - 4x blocks (optional)
- Marshalltown 1/2" Tuck Pointer (optional)
- Marshalltown 6"x2" Margin Trowel (optional)
Monument Setting Compound
Industry standard monument setting compound for creating seal between headstone and base. Miles Supply’s Set-Rite, is a premier setting compound. Always fresh and ready to use!
Tips & Tricks: Hardening can be prevented by keeping covered with water and tightly sealed. Keep out of reach from children, wash hands thoroughly after use. Keep container sealed and away from direct sunlight & store at room temp!
Milliput Versatile 2-Part Epoxy Putty
Great replacement for Pratley in repairing gravestones - fill cracks, small voids and use in conjunction with Monument Setting Compound to reset monuments.