Shadow Max® - 1 Quart
- Super penetrating action for maximum wet out of stubborn shadows and ghosts.
- Fast removals - maximum wet out and penetrating action gives MAXIMUM removal speeds.
- Low odor with minimum or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or out.
- Water hose pressure removal option for "no pressure washer required" benefits.
- Nonflammable, noncombustible, minimal fire hazard formulary.
- All temperature effective removals from below freezing cold (240F) to "very hot" (900F+) conditions.
SHADOW MAX® Graffiti Shadow remover is one of five "Graffiti Max" products, each custom formulated for specific Graffiti Removal needs. If you are removing shadows or "ghosting" from any porous surface, SHADOW MAX is the right choice for the job.
Recommended for removal on ghosting or shadows on:
Brick, mortar, masonry, cement, concrete, stucco, terrazzo, pavers, fieldstone, porous tile. Pressure treated or untreated wood. Natural stone surfaces such as granite, marble, sandstone, porous rocks, both rough or polished. Porcelain, glazed or ceramic tiles, grout.
Not recommended for use on metal finishes, plexiglass and Lexan.
- Apply by trigger sprayer or pump sprayer.
- Allow to penetrate affected area for 15-20 minutes (30-40 minutes in cold temperatures).
- Use power washer with 15° tip with 1000 - 3000 PSI maximum pressure.
- For optimum performance and removal speed use hot water (190°F.)
- Excellent results may be obtained with a cold water power washer with the above specification by doubling the dwell time (30-40 minutes).
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Clean up all equipment after each use with water.
- Do not use for any other purpose/removal, without thoroughly testing in an inconspicuous area for effect.
- Always wear protective eyewear and chemical resistant gloves. Can cause burns.
- Protect all exposed skin areas with chemical resistant covering.
- If product gets on skin, wash off immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Use respirator if sprayed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.