10" Premier Forged Sharpening Steel
Lamson 10" Premier Forged Sharpening Steel
Made from the very best German Steel, Lamson full-tang Premier Forged blades are polished and sharpened in the Massachusetts facilities. Handles of exotic imported hardwoods and acrylics are assembled to the blades with triple rivets and then the knives are processed and sharpened to perfection.
A good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp and at the ready! Even though Lamson offers free sharpening via our Sharp for Life™ program, a honing steel is less abrasive than a full sharpening, and can therefore be preformed more regularly. Watch "How to Hone Your Knife" using the Lamson Honing Steel to learn more about the process.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in our Massachusetts facilities, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state-of-the-art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Knives come with a choice of 4 sleek and sturdy handles of either tough Acrylic (Fire Series), Striated Wood (SIERRA), Infused Walnut, or incredibly strong G-10 (Midnight Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision-forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion-resistant and elastic.
- Superior cutting performance. Full tang blades with triple-riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Our combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Superior ergonomic handling. A fully integrated, curved, and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety. If you use a traditional or advanced “pinch-grip”, you will love the feel and function of these knives
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Guaranteed reliability. Our Sharp for Life™ program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife we make.
Walnut Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe. See product care for more information.
- Total Length: 15"
- Sharpener: 10"
- Handle Material : Walnut
- Handle Color : Walnut
"At Lamson, we are extremely proud of our products and sincerely value our customers. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Lamson experience. Our knives and tools are tough and are purpose-designed to fit a need. If your Lamson product fails to perform due to a manufacturer's defect, we will replace free of charge – forever. We don’t expect any of our knives or tools to fail, but if this happens, we will take care of you."