202V Vana-Stop New Masonry
202V Vana-Stop New Masonry Cleaner is specifically formulated for cleaning new masonry susceptible to vanadium, manganese, molybdenum and other metallic stains. 202V Vana-Stop is a productive combination of organic and inorganic acids, wetting agents and inhibitors for use in the professional clean up of new masonry.
- Efficiently cleans off residual mortar, efflorescence, job site soiling and staining.
- Clean with this product to greatly reduce the likelihood of a staining occurrence and eliminate costly recleaning and stain removal expenses.
- Does not discolor or damage surfaces, safer and more controllable than raw muriatic acid.
FOR MASONRY TYPES:
Soft burned white, gray or brown and all other brick, natural stone, tile, exposed aggregate and several varieties of new masonry construction susceptible to metallic staining - contact us for details.
Vana-Stop New Masonry Cleaner Application
- Thoroughly prewet masonry to be cleaned
- Apply diluted 202V with a dense, soft masonry brush or low pressure (40-50 psi) airless sprayer.
Suggested Dilution Rates
for 202V Vana-Stop
Dilution Rate is
1 Part Product To:
|Black, White, Grey, Tan & Chocolate Faced Brick; Limestone; Unglazed Structural Tile; Precast & Exposed Aggregate
|6 parts water
|Colored Concrete Masonry Units
|10-15 parts water
|Sandstone, Ohio Bluestone, Other Porous Stone
|8 parts water
|Glazed Structural & Ceramic Tile, Ceramic Brick
|10 parts water
|Use Diedrich 222 Concrete Brick & Burnished Masonry Cleanser
- Download the Technical Data Sheet for this product (right column) for detailed instructions
- Typical Coverage Rates: 150-200 sq. ft. per gal.