222 Concrete, Brick & Masonry Cleanser
Specially formulated Non-Etching cleanser safe for textured and pigmented masonry and mortar surfaces, custom masonry and colored mortar.
- Also removes mortar smears, rust and mud stains, and atmospheric dirt without affecting the texture of the surface
- Enhances colors and brightens white substrates and exposed aggregate
FOR MASONRY TYPES:
Concrete Brick, Burnished Masonry, Custom Masonry, Architectural Pigmented Concrete Surfaces, and Colored Mortar
SIZES: 1, 5 & 55 Gallons
Concrete Brick & Burnished Masonry Cleanser Application
- Thoroughly pre-wet entire surface with water to prevent streaking.
- Apply saturating application of dilulted 222 by brush, roller or low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow product to dwell until stains disappear (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Reapply cleaner and remove with pressure washer.
- Neutralize interior surfaces with a mix of 1 gallon water to 2 oz. ammonia and rinse again.
- Suggested Dilution Rates for 222 Concrete Brick & Burnished Masonry Cleanser
Dilution Rate is
1 Part Product To:
|Exposed Aggregate/Removal of Retarder, Efflorescence, etc.||2 parts water|
|Burnished/Custom Masonry, Concrete Brick, Slump Brick||3 parts water|
- Download the Technical Data Sheet for this product for detailed instructions
- Typical Coverage Rates: 150-200 sq. ft. per gal.