3″ Triangle Paint Scraper
John Stortz & Sons 3″ Triangle Paint Scraper
Stortz paint scrapers are preferred for safety and maintaining the beauty of the surface. Alternative methods like sanding surfaces can damage the wood and create dangerous dust. Using another scraping tool like a putty knife can also damage wooden surfaces. Additionally, chemical strippers can saturate the wood and make paint adherence difficult.
The Stortz scraper makes it easy to remove paint while keeping the wood intact and creating the least hazardous work environment while scraping paint. Perfect for home improvement projects, you can restore your windows, trim, doorways and railings with the Stortz paint scraper.
- 3” Triangle scraper works excellent on flat surfaces
- Virtually indestructible
- Blade will not loosen like inter-changeable blades
- Can be re-sharpened with a file or stone
- Heat treated, razor sharp blades for tight profiles
- Will not damage wood like sanders or power washers
- Using this scraper will create the least dust and maintain the safest work environment
- Blade Length – 3”
- OAL – 9”