Autostyle Industrial Design Clay - Medium
Weight: 2 lb cylinder Color: Light Brown
- Sulfur Free: Reduces potential corrosion of susceptible metals in computer work stations, CNC equipment, ovens and jewelry while retaining the "feel" of sulfur based clays.
- Lightweight: 25% lighter than traditional industrial styling clay. (Specific Gravity = 1.05) Reduces shipping costs and eases the process of moving finished models.
- Excellent Milling Qualities: Clay fragments do not stick to milling bits or the model surface. Chips can be brushed or blown away with compressed air. The cut surfaces hold excellent detail.
- Resistant to Shrinking and Cracking: Stabilizes collection of surface data and milling process. Saves time for model repairs and surface modification.
- Workable at 130° F (55° C) Recommended working temperature 125°F - 135° F: Faster heat-up time to a comfortable, creamy working consistency. Working time approximately 20 minutes.
- Exceptional Cohesion and Adhesion: No need to use a hot air gun to warm an existing clay surface for lamination build-up. Seams feather out smooth and do not peel back when tooling the laminate contact surfaces. Adheres to wood, foam, or existing painted surfaces.
- Low Odor: All studios will appreciate this characteristic.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.