BrioAction 3 Professional Stain Remover - 1 Liter
Tenax Brio Action 3 Professional Stain Remover 1 Liter
Brio Action Professional Stain Remover is a sanitizing, biodegradable (more than 90% biodegradable) cleaner designed to be used as a cleanser for floors and facades in marble, granite, terra-cotta, ceramic and porcelain tile, concrete, stone and concrete furniture-such as benches, decorative borders, brick, block, and other hard surfaces removes products from all surfaces. It is ideal for restoration and heavy duty cleansing of large areas open to the public or exposed to atmospheric agents. Brio Action Professional is also an effective sanitizer and is non toxic and environmentally friendly. This feature is very important for floors and surfaces exposed to heavy traffic. Clean up is a cinch! Because it is biodegradable, it can simply be washed down the drain!
1. Sweep up any loose dirt and clean surface to be treated.
2. Spread product generously on surface to be treated using a brush or similar equipment. The layer of product must be at least 1mm thick.
3. Leave the product on the surface depending on the degree of the stain. We recommend an average time of 30-60 minutes at 68°. In case of lighter soiling or higher temperature reduce the time to prevent product from drying. During this time the product also sanitizes the surface.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water. Depending on the roughness of the surface (smooth, brushed, etc.), the type of dirt (residues of cement, mold, etc.) it may be useful to scour with a brush while rinsing so as to remove any dissolved material from rougher surfaces.
5. Discard the solution as it has already exhausted its effectiveness and cannot be reused.
6. In case of stubborn dirt and insufficient cleansing, repeat the treatment following steps 1 thru 4
7. It is recommended to test this product on a small hidden area to determine the correct contact time. On some very shiny surfaces this cleanser may cause partial loss of shine.
8. In order to protect the surface and improve its appearance we suggest you treat the surface with a Tenax protective sealer or wax which should be applied to a completely dry surface.
This product will last at least 12 months if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.
Please read Safety data sheet before usage.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.