Domo 10 - Cartridge 210ml
Slow curing epoxy.
TENAX DOMO 10 CARTRIDGE
Domo 10 A & B is a two part knife grade epoxy designed for all types of stone and will bond almost any surface. Even polished surfaces can be bonded with Domo A & B.
It is designed for permanent application and works very well on a variety of surfaces including:
- Dry Surfaces
- Polished Surfaces
- Damp Surfaces
Domo is one of the strongest epoxies in the industry and will create a bond that is so strong that the stone will break before it will.
The following are characteristics of Domo 10 A & B:
- White in color
- VOC compliant
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for temperatures below 32°
- Suitable for extreme heat
Domo 10 is used to glue and repair the following materials:
- Natural Stone
- Composite Stone
It is also used to glue several different materials to one another:
- Ceramic Stones
- Metal-Stones (metal properly scrabbled)
- Metal-Ceramic (metal properly scrabbled)
- Glass-Stones (glass properly scrabbled)
- Glass-Ceramic (glass properly scrabbled)
Ideal also for fixing nail and metal parts and anchoring pivots, bolts, and tie-beams.
This Domo10 cartridge system requires the M200XMR Cartridge Gun for use.
Keep the containers closed after use. Keep away from heat, humidity and sun light. This product will last 2 years under normal conditions between 65° and 77°.
- Gel time in bulk at 77°: 120-150 min
- Tacky free time at 77°: 5 hours
- Minimum reaction temperature: 50°
- Temp range for use after hardening: -13° to 143°
- Ratio of glue to hardener: 1:1 mix ratio
Please read the safety data sheet before use and follow the product instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.