Forged Archaeology Pointing Trowel
Battiferro Forged Archaeology Pointing Trowel
- Choose between two blade dimensions and two style handles
- 11cm (4.5") and 13cm (5")
- Wood and soft grip handle
- Hardened + tempered carbon steel blade
- Solid hand forged trowel
- Silver color ferrule
- Sharpened wood handle
- Grab the leather trowel holster here!
- Made in Italy
#289.A: Wood Handle - 11cm (4.5")
#289.A-13: Wood Handle - 13cm (5")
#289.A.BM: Soft Grip Handle - 13cm (5")
"Battiferro di Maniago S.a.s. is an Italian manufacturer of construction tools that has been operating on the international market for decades. It was established with its current name in 1957, although the founder, Toni d’Avian Beltrame, had been working in the construction tool business from the early twenties. At that time the now widely spread manufacturing machines were not yet in use, and you had to rely solely on hand work"