GRAF-EX - Outstanding Removal of Inks & Paints
EaCo GRAF-EX - Outstanding Removal of Inks & Paints
Graf-Ex is an easy-to-use, multipurpose modern day stripper designed to be used where safety and performance are of equal importance.
- Graf-Ex is a non-dilutable product that is outstanding in the removal of inks and paints from painted surfaces.
- Graf-Ex does not harm most substrates and will not raise the grain of wood, cause flash rusting in metal or damage fiberglass. Graf-Ex is also an excellent adhesive remover, from decals to construction adhesives.
For Use On: Interiors, painted surfaces and fiberglass.
Use to Remove: Ink, marker and graffiti. Graf-Ex will also remove decal adhesive, silicone caulk and sealer from sensitive surfaces.
- Will not harm most substrates
• Mild on skin
• Non-flammable and biodegradable
• Will not raise the grain of wood or cause flash
rusting on metal
- Will not work on epoxy or urethane type coatings • Do not use on Plexiglas.
Coverage rates will vary from 100 - 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the surface porosity, texture and severity of staining.
Use undiluted (straight).
Always test prior to beginning full-scale cleaning operations. Pre-testing will determine suitability and effectiveness on each type of surface and stain designated to be cleaned. Pre-testing will also determine dwell times and number of applications required to achieve desired results. Pre-testing will show any potential or adverse reactions to adjacent surfaces. Allow test areas to thoroughly dry before evaluating final appearance and results
Always wear goggles and chemical resistant gloves when handling this product. Read the Safety Data Sheet for additional safety and health hazard information prior to use.
Check out our Paint Stripping Manual for great tips, techniques, and choosing the proper product for the job, whether you're removing paint, stain, adhesives, or graffiti.