Genuine Linseed Oil Putty OS110
Original price $8.50 - Original price $80.50
$8.50 - $80.50
Current price $46.50
Illbruck Genuine Linseed Oil Putty OS110
Linseed Oil Putty OS110 Illbruck is a genuine linseed oil putty that is made of crude linseed oil and chalk. It has a flexible and easy-to-work texture. The window putty is made in Sweden.
1 kg of putty is enough for about 10 meters of filled putty seam. Repaint should be done when the putty has dried. When using linseed oil paint the putty should be painted over immediately with caution. Paint the putty seam before applying the putty and later also paint 2 mm out on to the glass.
- Coverage: 1kg (2.2lb) covers 10 meters (32.8ft)
- Light tan in color
- Recommended for use on windows
- It is recommended to paint over the putty after application
- If using linseed oil paint, it is recommended to apply a coat onto the putty seam before application, and paint over putty immediately after application
- If using a non-oil paint, it is recommended to let the putty dry before painting
Illbruck Säkerhetsdatablad OS110 Äkta linoljekitt
Illbruck Datablad OS110 Äkta Linoljekitt