Mangiamacchia - Spot Remover
Bellinzoni Mangiamacchia - Spot Remover
- Works to remove oil, grease, coffee, ketchup spots + more on natural stone surfaces
- Effective to remove staining on marble, granite, limestone, slate, terracotta, and ceramics
- Super easy to use!
- Rated food-safe for direct contact with kitchen countertops and other food prep surfaces
- Apply a layer about 5mm (1.5") thick
- Wait around 8-10 hours
- Once dry, remove using a brush
- If necessary, repeat the application until complete removal of the spot.
- Keep/store in the original container
- Mangiamacchia is certified food-safe for direct contact
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Could this product remove a blue ink stain?
Hello! The mangiamacchia is very effective at removing many different types of staining. The Akemi Good-Bye Stain is a new product that we carry and will remove ink staining on marble, granite, concrete ashlar, quartz, and ceramics.
Would this remove a blue stain that I think is ink?
We recommend Akemi Good-Bye Stain for ink!
would this product remove Valspar acrylic silicone infused stone sealer from sandstone?