Monumelt - Soft
Original price $12.50 - Original price $112.50
$12.50 - $112.50
Current price $12.50
Chavant Sculpting Clay - Monumelt - Soft
Monu-Melt™ brings all of the qualities of Clayette™ – a sulfur-free, non-hardening, tack-free, odor-free, and flexible clay – into a formula that can be melted and applied to a CNC foam armature by brush. By popular demand this material has been introduced in a Dark Forest Green color.
- Color: Green
- Weight: 2 lbs per unit\
- Monu-Melt ™ will not oxidize and can be left out or heated and cooled repeatedly without any significant change. Will not dry or crack.
- Monu-Melt ™ should be melted in a range from 180-200°F. Keeping the clay above 200°F will result in bubbling of the liquid clay. This bubbling is mostly aesthetic, and will not affect the characteristics of the cool clay.
- Monu-Melt ™ is available in Soft, Medium, Hard, and Extra Hard
Monu-Melt ™ will not oxidize and can be left out or heated and cooled repeatedly without any significant change. Will not dry or crack.
- Density: 96.7 lbs./cu. ft.
- Specific Gravity: 1.55 g/cm
160°F / 71°C
170°F / 77°C
185°F / 85°C
Wash hands with soap and water after use