OneRestore - Remove Deep Staining from Limestone, Granite, Unpolished Marble, Concrete, Brick + More!
EaCo Chem OneRestore
One answer to all of your restoration questions! One versatile product for virtually every surface.
OneRestore® provides remarkable versatility, cleaning power, and safety all in one. It is appropriate for single or multiple surface restoration. OneRestore® is capable of removing the deepest stains. OneRestore® can also be used to safely remove deposits on glass and anodized aluminum. OneRestore® is a great choice for cleaning and restoring college campuses; government facilities, hospitals, and office buildings.
For Use On: Limestone, brownstone, granite, unpolished marble, precast, exposed aggregate, concrete, brick, block, terracotta, aluminum, alucobond, glass**, anodized aluminum, vinyl, metals, wood, synthetic decking, stucco, sealer cleaning/removal, natural stone*
* Not suitable for polished stone.
** Not suitable for metallic oxide film used for tinting, or self-cleaning glass.
Please note: this product is not suitable for highly eroded historic gravestones
- Excellent for removing virtually all stains, including mineral oxide stains, environmental pollution stains, and rust
- Spray-on/rinse-off application process improves productivity
- No scrubbing required
- Restoration using one product simplifies the process and reduces protection requirements
- No harm to plants from rinsed product when used as directed
- Safe on glass and anodized aluminum when used as directed
- Ideal for deep stain removal from porous substrates
- Safe for non-colored horizontal concrete, such as driveways and sidewalks. • Biodegradable
- Coverage: 75-250 sq. ft. per gallon
OneRestore® is always used undiluted.
Always test prior to beginning full-scale cleaning operations. Pre-testing will determine suitability and effectiveness on each type of surface and stain designated to be cleaned.
Always wear goggles and chemical resistant gloves when handling this product. Read the Safety Data Sheet for additional safety and health hazard information prior to use.