Smooth Max - 1 Gallon
Recommended For Removal On:
Metals: Steel, stainless, aluminum, galvanized, brass, copper, anodized aluminum, zinc.
Glass: All types of glass, glazed tiles, ceramic, porcelain, polished stone; such as marble, granite.
Durable Painted: Factory applied baked on paint or catalyzed paint such as auto, truck, bus, heavy equipment, utility boxes, construction trailers, boxcars or similar.
Durable Plastics: Fiberglass, polyethylene or polypropylene portable toilets or bathroom partitions, laminated wood, plexiglas, Lexan, vinyl siding.
- Sprayable thickened liquid clings to surfaces without messy drips and runs.
- Fast removals - just a few minutes for most uses
- Low odor with minimum or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or out.
- Nonflammable, non-combustible for added safety in use.
- All temperature effective removals from freezing cold to very hot conditions.
- SHAKE BEFORE USE.
- Should be tested first in an inconspicuous area for effect on any painted or plastic surface.
- Apply by spray, brush, roller or pump sprayer.
- Allow to penetrate marks for several minutes (30-40 minutes cold temperatures).
- Use gentle agitation with stiff brush or looped Teflon pad.
- Remove with a clean dry cloth or rinse off with water hose or pressure washer.
- Use water rinse or soap and water followed by water rinse for cleaning equipment.
- Repeat process if necessary.
Safety Instructions For Use:
- Always wear protective eyewear and chemical resistant gloves during handling and use.
- Protect all exposed skin areas with chemical resistant covering.
- If product gets on skin, wash off immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.