Super Crystal Powder Granite
Bellinzoni Super Crystal Powder- Granite
Polishing powder for the final polishing or re-polishing of granite and semi-precious stone floors. SUPER CRYSTAL hardens the surface and protects it from scratches and scuffs, giving a long-lasting shine and restoring the beauty of the material. It is the ideal product for the restoration of floors worn out by time or trampling. SUPER CRYSTAL also makes it possible to harden the surface subject to heavy traffic.
Method of use:
1. Spread SUPER CRYSTAL on the floor manually in a circle, approximately a couple of square meters (approx. 20 square feet). Position the single disc machine equipped with a natural fiber disc on the powder on the floor.
2. Using a sprayer, or with solution tank water control, wet the floor with water and then turn on the floor machine and work water and SUPER CRYSTAL into slurry. Add SUPER CRYSTAL or water as necessary to maintain a watery slurry. Rotation of the machine may splatter the slurry, so take care to protect adjoining areas of carpet, wood and walls.
3. Work areas of no more than 1-2 square meters (15-20 square feet) at a time. DO NOT ALLOW THE SLURRY TO DRY ON THE FLOOR AT ANY TIME.
4. After running the floor machine over the 15-20 square feet area 3 or 4 times, use 16” or 18” window squeegee and pull across the area to check result. When a high polish in this area has been achieved, move the slurry with the squeegee to the next area to be polished.
5. Rinse the floor with clean water and make sure all SUPER CRYSTAL slurry has been removed from the surface and grout joints.
6. Repeat polishing process using the same slurry by adding water or SUPER CRYSTAL as needed, until the entire area has reached the desired polish.
7. Wash the floor thoroughly with clean water and alkaline detergent such as DECER-DOS or ULTRA STRIPPER and leave it to dry.
With 1 kg (35 oz.) of product is possible to polish 25/30 m2 (430/540 sq ft.) depending on degree of wear of floor.