D/2 cleaning solution is widely regarded as the best cleaning product for stone restoration tasks. All of the experts in the field highly recommend this product, including our company owner Jonathan Appell.
It is effective on marble, granite, limestone, brownstone, travertine, masonry, terra cotta, concrete, stucco, wood, and other architectural surfaces including monuments, sculpture and headstones.
- Fast acting: 10 to 15 minutes contact time for great results.
- Contains no acids, salts, or chlorine
- pH neutral
- Will not etch metals or glass
- Safer to use around plantings
- Is not a hazardous material and requires no special handling or protection
- Use full strength, no in-field mixing required
- Shelf life of 5 years
Because of these qualities, it makes D/2 especially good for preserving and restoring jobs where you don't want to harm the stone you are cleaning.
Here's a cool video about Andrew Lumish that went viral for cleaning veteran's gravestones in his free time. Thank you Andrew Lumish!
Visit our cleaning solution section to buy D/2! (more information in the product page as well!)