Elephant Snot Graffiti Remover
- Non-drip formula for easy application without messy runs and drips.
- Fast removals - clings to the surface for maximum penetration and maximum speed of removal
- Low odor with minimum or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or out
- Water hose pressure removal option for "no pressure washer required" benefits
- Nonflammable, non-combustible, minimal fire hazard formulary
- All temperature effective removals from freezing cold to "very hot" conditions
- Recommended: Apply with a Tampico Brush
ELEPHANT SNOT® Graffiti Remover is one of five "Graffiti Max" products, each custom formulated for specific removal needs. If it is a "porous" surface, then ELEPHANT SNOT Graffiti Remover is the right choice for the job.
It is the workhorse for the most difficult of porous surface removal requirements - ELEPHANT SNOT penetrates deeply into concrete, cement, brick, grout, stone, virtually anything porous to dissolve and loosen all types of tags, and in many circumstances, simple water hose pressure will do the job.
Recommended for removal on:
Brick, mortar, masonry, cement, concrete, stucco, terrazzo, landscaping pavers, porous tile. Natural stone surfaces such as granite, marble, sandstone, rocks, both porous/rough or polished. Also effective on: glass, ceramic, porcelain, glazed tiles, porous tile, grout.
- STIR BEFORE USE.
- ELEPHANT SNOT should not be used for any other purpose/removal, without thoroughly testing in an inconspicuous area for effect.
- Apply by brush or roller. Water cleanup recommended after each use.
- Allow to penetrate affected areas for 15-20 minutes (30-40 minutes in cold temperatures).
- Use power washer with 15° tip with 1000 - 3000 PSI maximum pressure. For optimum performance and removal speed use hot water (190°F). Excellent results may be obtained with a Cold Water Power Washer with the above specificiations by doubling the dwell time (30-40 minutes).
- Alternative Method: Allow to penetrate for 30-35 minutes, agitate with stiff brush, and remove with water hose at maximum nozzle pressure.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Use SHADOW MAX® to remove any ghosting or shadow.
- Clean up all equipment after each use with water.
Safety Instructions For Use:
- Always wear protective eyewear and chemical resistant gloves. Can cause burns.
- Protect all exposed skin areas with chemical resistant covering.
- If product gets on skin, wash off immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be used on asphalt?
Yes, the Elephant Snot can be used on asphalt, sidewalks, roads, etc.
Can Elephant Snot be used on trees. We have a tree that got sprayed with paint.
Elephant Snot may not work well on trees. Another option is Graffitti Solutions - Shadow Max
We always recommend applying the product to a small area before full application.
Is this product available in the Fairfax, VA area or would I have to order online
Our only location is Connecticut and we ship all over the country. At checkout you will be given the shipping cost and options before you pay.
Does it also work on wood? If not what does?
Elephant snot may not work well on wood. Another option is Graffitti Solutions - Shadow Max
will this work on the old cement base coating paints
I would definitely recommend trying Elephant Snot, it is one of the best graffiti removers. As always, we recommend testing any new product on a small inconspicuous space before full application. Graffiti and paints can be tricky to remove so you really have to just try things to see what works best!